- Saturday September 30th 2.30 Cake tasting and tea £4 in parish centre.
An event where things are not always as they appear. There will be nine cakes to taste, each with a secret ingredient to be identified. Not always the kind of ingredient you might expect. All the cakes will be food safe but there will be some surprises in store.
There will be prizes for those who identify the “secret” correctly!
- Saturday October 21st 2.30 Games afternoon and tea £4 in the Parish Centre.
Do you like to play Whist? Are you a Beetle fan? Fancy a game of Dominos? All sorts of games will be available to try or indulge in. Bring a friend along and have a couple of hour fun spending time challenging yourself in a relaxed and pleasant atmosphere.
There will be games suitable for children providing they are accompanied by an adult.
- Saturday December 9th 2.30 Carol Singing and tea £4 in the parish centre.
Enjoy a good sing to familiar carols in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. This is a chance to “sing your heart out” and have a cuppa and cake too! Its like old style carol singing without the walking. This event has been requested by members and friends inside and outside the Church.
- Please support our events because one of our aims is to provide opportunities for fellowship and fun in our community. Bring a friend along and persuade others to join us. We will welcome everyone. Perhaps you have a neighbour who doesn’t get out much and could bring them along?
- Do you have any photographs of local interest that could be used in the 2018 Friends’ calendar?
If you would like to pass them on to Jim Downes, Jenny Downes or Dilys Jones please do.